Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for experiance in newcastle/ North east will work for free. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnabbs

Hi everyone

my name is John I am 32 and I am starting a ccn1/ BPEC gas foundation course in July.
i have experiance fitting bathrooms ect..
With ten years in the building trade working with a builder so I am used to working in and around customers homes.
I am looking for any experience from plummers gas engineers and I willing to work for free from monday to Sunday.
Morning or night. As this will be the best way to build up my knowledge of the industrie.
I am a hard worker with my own car to travel to Jobs.
With all my PPE.
I currently work but if anyone can offer me work/experiance I am more than willing to put my notice in early as i am due to put it in around June.
Once I have completed my course again if anyone will help me now I will work for cheap after.
I live in newcastle but again I will be prepaired to travel.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for experiance in newcastle/ North east will work for free. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock