Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for experiance in newcastle/ North east will work for free. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Johnabbs

Hi everyone

my name is John I am 32 and I am starting a ccn1/ BPEC gas foundation course in July.
i have experiance fitting bathrooms ect..
With ten years in the building trade working with a builder so I am used to working in and around customers homes.
I am looking for any experience from plummers gas engineers and I willing to work for free from monday to Sunday.
Morning or night. As this will be the best way to build up my knowledge of the industrie.
I am a hard worker with my own car to travel to Jobs.
With all my PPE.
I currently work but if anyone can offer me work/experiance I am more than willing to put my notice in early as i am due to put it in around June.
Once I have completed my course again if anyone will help me now I will work for cheap after.
I live in newcastle but again I will be prepaired to travel.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for experiance in newcastle/ North east will work for free. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock