Discuss Looking for Business partner/s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by dophinplumbers

I have a dozen vans branded with my Dolphin logs going up and down London vs Steve’s Plumbing vans. The questions is who people will notice and remember?
DP

Read more: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/p...oking-business-partner-s-6.html#ixzz2Fi38orK0

steves. He's tried and tested. I see dozens of different plumbing and heating vans on a daily basis and can honestly say that with that logo yours wouldn't stick in the memory for long.

Well theres a surfboard, some kind of palm tree, clouds, sunset, different colour dolphin, a lot of differences really....

A dolphin looks like a dolphin, you cant complain about a similar looking drawing because it actully looks like a dolphin?? Why does that matter?

I dont know who you are, even if this is a joke post as some are predicting, but as long as your committed to the company and workmanship is of fine quality, then good luck to u!!

I see, that explains why Churchill Insurance is going bust because they are using a silly dog for their Logo and adverts, the same is true for Gocompare and Confused.com..... , right? NO!

These guys are not silly to spend millions on branding and advertisements on silly and stupid concepts.
Think of it this way, I have a dozen vans branded with my Dolphin logs going up and down London vs Steve’s Plumbing vans. The questions is who people will notice and remember?

Cheers
DP
Agreed, but let's hope they remember the signage for the right reasons.

Top search result when I google DolphinPlumbers.co.uk is this thread.

Well this guys marketing is already quite successful, people are discussing his branding nationally...

Really? betcha don't come back lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Why will that be, what will that say about this forum and the people like you in it? I am not here looking for sharks and cowboys that you might be a good example of. I was here to looking for honest, helpful, fair and friendly plumbers (dolphin like) that migh have interest iin my idea. I think there is place for dolphin plumbers in the market as it is washed with cowboys and sharks! I wont be needing your opion or advice by the way, so please don't bother the effert of typing anything.

Cheers
DP

Why will that be, what will that say about this forum and the people like you in it? I am not here looking for sharks and cowboys that you might be a good example of. I was here to looking for honest, helpful, fair and friendly plumbers (dolphin like) that migh have interest iin my idea. I think there is place for dolphin plumbers in the market as it is washed with cowboys and sharks! I wont be needing your opion or advice by the way, so please don't bother the effert of typing anything.

Cheers
DP

Cos you are more than likely a troll.
For me you lost all credibility when you told porkies about the logo. As soon as i get the time I'll show everyone the members avatar the same as your 'original'

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Business partner/s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock