Currently reading:
Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void install

Discuss Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michaelb

I would like to replace an existing non condensing boiler which has an 8m long truly horizontal flue which runs in a 90mm tall ceiling void in my flat in Clifton Bristol BS8. The request is to remove existing and replace with a Keston System 30 condensing boiler with dual 50mm plastic flues with at least one pair of joints and external wall terminal. I read that Keston installs can be tricky so I am looking for an engineer with Keston boiler experience and references. Any questions, feel free to ask. Hope someone can help! Many thanks.

Re: Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void insta

You really want a keston ?

Re: Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void insta

I was interested in this when I saw the location. Until I saw 'Keston' in the title! :-(

I was interested in this when I saw the location. Until I saw 'Keston' in the title! :-(

The new ones are ideal logics so get involved. Keston used to be a dirty word . No longer

PM'd as I'm just up the road.

You'll need a hatch for that flue as well willing2learn as i bet your bottom dollar one isn't fitted ;)

You'll need a hatch for that flue as well willing2learn as i bet your bottom dollar one isn't fitted ;)
You can guarantee it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock