Discuss Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michaelb

I would like to replace an existing non condensing boiler which has an 8m long truly horizontal flue which runs in a 90mm tall ceiling void in my flat in Clifton Bristol BS8. The request is to remove existing and replace with a Keston System 30 condensing boiler with dual 50mm plastic flues with at least one pair of joints and external wall terminal. I read that Keston installs can be tricky so I am looking for an engineer with Keston boiler experience and references. Any questions, feel free to ask. Hope someone can help! Many thanks.

Re: Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void insta

You really want a keston ?

Re: Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void insta

I was interested in this when I saw the location. Until I saw 'Keston' in the title! :-(

I was interested in this when I saw the location. Until I saw 'Keston' in the title! :-(

The new ones are ideal logics so get involved. Keston used to be a dirty word . No longer

PM'd as I'm just up the road.

You'll need a hatch for that flue as well willing2learn as i bet your bottom dollar one isn't fitted ;)

You'll need a hatch for that flue as well willing2learn as i bet your bottom dollar one isn't fitted ;)
You can guarantee it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Bristol Gas Safe engineer for domestic Keston twin flue in void install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock