Discuss Looking for adjust shower wand bar with no diverter or shower head in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm trying to use the standard shower pipe and a shower wand without having to install a diverter since the tile work is already done. Is there anything available like in the sketch?

Attachments

• IMG_4622.jpeg
    IMG_4622.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 11
I'm trying to use the standard shower pipe and a shower wand without having to install a diverter since the tile work is already done. Is there anything available like in the sketch?

You can check the Delta144741 Everly single-handle 3-spray tub and shower faucet with H2Okinetic technology in chrome (valve included). I bought this set from Home Depot for our newly remodeled bathroom and I love it! It’s looks and works beautifully.

Reply to Looking for adjust shower wand bar with no diverter or shower head in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock