Discuss looking for a web site list of g rated boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flat pack

Hi plums any one know of a good site to check all g rated boilers.

if you can help ,thanks

Hi plums any one know of a good site to check all g rated boilers.

if you can help ,thanks
HI flatpack,

Here is a link to OFGEMS official list which has now been placed in the government forms archive. http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/http://www.ofgem.gov.uk/Sustainability/Environment/EnergyEff/InfProjMngrs/Documents1/SEDBUK%20G%20Rated%20Boilers%20List.xls

You can also search by boiler to see if it is g rated here - Boiler Efficiency Ratings - Boiler Scrappage Rating

Hope this helps,

Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for a web site list of g rated boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock