Discuss Logic / logic + in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can any one tell me what the difference between these 2 ideal combi boilers is?

2yr warranty on Logic
7yr warranty on Logic plus

Logic is aimed at the new build and social housing sector
Logic Plus is aimed at the domestic market

Logic moves slower than a yorkshireman when its his round
Logic plus flies off the shelf, and is one of our fastest growing product lines

Technically, I don't think there is an enormous difference, but i think the controls and diagnostics on the plus are a bit more sophisticated. However they are all just boxes to me! :)

2yr warranty on Logic
7yr warranty on Logic plus

Logic is aimed at the new build and social housing sector
Logic Plus is aimed at the domestic market

Logic moves slower than a yorkshireman when its his round
Logic plus flies off the shelf, and is one of our fastest growing product lines

Technically, I don't think there is an enormous difference, but i think the controls and diagnostics on the plus are a bit more sophisticated. However they are all just boxes to me! :)

Thanks Ray. Im putting a quote together for new install in a semi which currently only has radiant gas fires and electric storage heaters. Would you suggest I go for the logic plus or is the non plus significantly cheaper?

Logic plus has LCD text logic dot matrix also think logic has no integral loop

Thanks Ray. Im putting a quote together for new install in a semi which currently only has radiant gas fires and electric storage heaters. Would you suggest I go for the logic plus or is the non plus significantly cheaper?
From most places seems to be £60/80 different for the longer warranty 5 rather than 2 years + differences mentioned by ermintrude.I find the plus an easy sell. Baxi Duotec are decent in this price bracket.

At the moment, from us, the difference is only a few quid - I think its about £20 more to have the plus.

For 5 years extra warranty (7years total), thats a no-brainer isn't it? Even if you don't want to buy it from us, just use our price to beat down your local merchant. :)

Ray

Logic doesn't have a filling loop (bonus in my eyes), no siphonic trap and doesn't share all the brass parts of it's bigger counterpart. The logic+ is better and the with the warranty is a no brainer.

If you're buying a standard logic, you may aswell get an I-mini from plumb centre, I picked up a 30kw, flue and honeywell cm927 for £530+ last week. Bargain. Didn't use the stat so will use on next job.

If your trying to keep material costs down get ideal independent ( we have pro) 30 kW £400?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Logic / logic + in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Anyone know difference between Ideal Logic Combi Weather Compensation Kit(round box) ad new one 216199 model?Need this for my new Ideal Logic +...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock