Search the forum,

Discuss Local numpty plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
FA05028D-7026-4A41-B933-69ECB06BF04D.jpeg
I will just let you have a laugh at this , sorry the pic doesn’t show much detail . Thermal stores with unvented components lol lol

Sorry guys had to fly out ...
I installed the cylinder around 6/7 years ago , old lady sadly died . New guy moves in , no hot water , I opens the cupboard and sees this load of *****. Multibloc, tundish , ex valve fed from all directions , cylinder header tank overflow disconnected etc etc . The guy said the plumbers he got in to do his bathroom did this to the cylinder lol .
I said it was wrong , he's had a word with his plumbers and they say its correct and I am wrong ..
So there you go lol

Sorry guys had to fly out .
I installed the cylinder around 6/7 years ago , old lady sadly died . New guy moves in , no hot water , I opens the cupboard and sees this load of *****. Multibloc, tundish , ex valve fed from all directions , cylinder header tank overflow disconnected etc etc . The guy said the plumbers he got in to do his bathroom did this to the cylinder lol .
I said it was wrong , he's had a word with his plumbers and they say its correct and I am wrong ..
So there you go lol

please say you asked why it needed all the extra parts?

I’ve just thought, on a serious note TFJ. They haven’t tried converting it to a unvented have they? capped the cold feed to the cylinder? With them not knowing it’s a thermal store.

Reply to Local numpty plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock