Search the forum,

Discuss Local numpty plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
FA05028D-7026-4A41-B933-69ECB06BF04D.jpeg
I will just let you have a laugh at this , sorry the pic doesn’t show much detail . Thermal stores with unvented components lol lol

Please don't give the person who installed that the title "Plumber", clearly someone using push fit to connect copper together is not a member for my trade.
Whats with the safety valve on the mains to the cistern ??o_O

& they seem to only have 400mm lengths of 15mm perhaps their bag was only that long.

Sorry guys had to fly out ...
I installed the cylinder around 6/7 years ago , old lady sadly died . New guy moves in , no hot water , I opens the cupboard and sees this load of *****. Multibloc, tundish , ex valve fed from all directions , cylinder header tank overflow disconnected etc etc . The guy said the plumbers he got in to do his bathroom did this to the cylinder lol .
I said it was wrong , he's had a word with his plumbers and they say its correct and I am wrong ..
So there you go lol

Sorry guys had to fly out .
I installed the cylinder around 6/7 years ago , old lady sadly died . New guy moves in , no hot water , I opens the cupboard and sees this load of *****. Multibloc, tundish , ex valve fed from all directions , cylinder header tank overflow disconnected etc etc . The guy said the plumbers he got in to do his bathroom did this to the cylinder lol .
I said it was wrong , he's had a word with his plumbers and they say its correct and I am wrong ..
So there you go lol

please say you asked why it needed all the extra parts?

Oh my gawd what on earths going on there Town a classic case of a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous, I would get the installation diagram of how it should be fitted and prove the cylinder is now fitted incorrectly and send it to the dick . Kop

I’ve just thought, on a serious note TFJ. They haven’t tried converting it to a unvented have they? capped the cold feed to the cylinder? With them not knowing it’s a thermal store.

I’ve just thought, on a serious note TFJ. They haven’t tried converting it to a unvented have they? capped the cold feed to the cylinder? With them not knowing it’s a thermal store.

Jesus wept , I wouldn’t doubt it .

Reply to Local numpty plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock