Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Liverpool FC, Where Did We Go Wrong??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have difficulty understanding how it is that Man City has won the Premiership, when by right we should have? Where did we go wrong? Had we won, it would have been a befitting present for all those who lost their lives 25 years ago. Life is a bum.

We didn't go wrong and no one has the right to the title. The league table doesn't lie. We fought well and played some good football we will strengthen and return only way is up for this team.

P.s its not all over just yet ;-)

Been an interesting season since Fergie retired but I think it will only empower the premiership.

There are still points to lose but obviously as it stands with both having two games left it's man city's if they do their job

Villa might do you a favour on Wednesday night :)

i hope not though, I hate Liverpool ;-)

As a neutral I'd like to see Liverpool win it. They've played some lovely football this year and Brendan Rodgers comes across as a decent guy. Nothing arrogant or big headed about him. I think it's still up for grabs. It's been a season for upsets and twists and turns.
im just delighted that the mighty palace have stayed up and hope we can build from it.

It went wrong when Gerrard fell over against Chelsea, that was the point for me.

shame because I would of liked to see them win it and I think they deserve it.
Man City have got it now, easy

Told you there were points to lose haha 3-0 pegged back to 3-3 isn't a team who can win the league

Reminds me painfully of Keegans Toon, 15 mins to go at Blackburn go one up, keep attacking, lose 2-1, we'll score more goals than you, then one game you don't, game over.....

Liverpool are my no 2 team and a always have been, personally I have been waiting for the bubble to burst and unfortunately if bust with the Chelsea match, the season as a whole has been superb, to finish second is a major achievement IMO. The rest of the premiership will now rate Liverpool as a major forest next year. Personally I can't wait for next season and this hasn't even finished yet .

Liverpuddle won't be a force next year as Mark lawrenson said if they don't win it this year they won't for a long time. Citeh ,arse, chelski n manyoo will be a lot stronger due to financial clout they have over liverpuddle. Also expect the racist to be off to Madrid your days are looking long gone .

As a palace fan I absolutely loved getting those 3 goals back with 12 minutes to go to put a big dent in Liverpools title hopes. They thought they had the title in the bag already a few weeks ago, been a bit too much celebrating before winning it for my liking. Seeing Suarez in tears was also brilliant, admire him for his ability with a ball at his feet but as a person he is a nasty cheat.

What a game! Palace supporters should get an award for their singing at games. Did not see that coming though... Suarez was booked for diving, yet still did it at least three more times, trying to gain an advantage by getting other players booked. Not on! There's a God.

Its football. It happens and its not over until the last game has finished.

Lets not forget there were two teams playing. Tony Pulis made some changes and deserved the draw. If I was a Liverpool fan and be pleased that Pulis waited that long to make the changes, or it could have been 4 - 3 to Palace.

The beauty of football is that it’s so unpredictable. What would we do without it?

World cup! Bring it on!

The beauty of football is that it’s so unpredictable. What would we do without it?

World cup! Bring it on!

I think Englands performance or lack of it in the world cup is the most predictable thing about football. I'm going into the world cup with very low expectations :)

I think Englands performance or lack of it in the world cup is the most predictable thing about football. I'm going into the world cup with very low expectations :)

I'm not even expecting us to get out of the group stage to be honest.

Liverpool are poor at the back when put under proper pressure.

So are man city, Chelsea's defence is solid but there not as good going forward.

We will strengthen in the summer, hopefully mainly in the defence, suarez ain't going anywhere. Who knows what will happen all this talk of man city and Chelsea will strengthen baffles me. City have an outstanding team, maybe pellegrini won't hack it in the premier league maybe Chelsea might crumble with injuries, maybe man utd will slip further maybe giggs will be the saviour(ha!)

Money doesn't always buy you success there has been plenty of examples of this in football over the years.

The premier league hopefully won't be predictable since Ferguson's retirement

suarez will be off to madrid imho

chelski need a forwards

arsenal were hampered by injuries this year will be different next year

citeh have under achieved this year

manyoo will be an interesting one on who they bring in

i fully expect liverpuddle to finish 5th or below

Well it's all to play for on Saturday, if city draw and Liverpool win by fourteen they will win the league

Not it a hope in hell they are a terrible team

I wouldn't say terrible, but we ain't far off :)

lambert came in with a brief to cut the wage bill and stay in the premier league, which to be fair to him, he has done. But we can't carry on like this, it's the third season in a row we've flirted with the drop, and eventually we won't pull through and will go into the championship.

Villa's main problem is there isn't anyone in the team with real experience and hundreds of premier league games under their belt.

But until the transfer policy changes and we spend a few quid on players, we will continue to be in the bottom 4 or 5 in the league.

Lerner is releasing a statement on Sunday after the spurs game explaining his intentions. He has been great for the club in the early years, but now I think he's lost interest and its best for all parties to go their separate ways and start afresh.

I think when Lerner bought the club he thought it would be a lot easier to become a premier league force than it actually is.

Whatever happens at the end of the season, I think lambert will be gone. A new buyer won't want him in charge because of his record and if Lerner stays he will get rid of him and let someone else spend the money he will invest.

Overall the past few seasons have been awful at the villa, but hey, it could be worse, I could be a man utd supporter who lives no where near Manchester and supports them because their dads, uncles, sister, friends, aunties hairdresser drove past the ground in 1967 so its in my blood :)

Maybe you will get Neil Lennon from Celtic next year, but I hope not cause he's crap and I want him to stay there haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool FC, Where Did We Go Wrong??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock