Search the forum,

Discuss Leaving this forum how to? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

R

rusper

OK how do I leave this forum? Twice I have tried to leave, I get the your account will be deleted in 24 hours but here I am still.

OK how do I leave this forum? Twice I have tried to leave, I get the your account will be deleted in 24 hours but here I am still.
Click on your user name and if memory correct bottom left of screen is delete my account.

Anybody here old enough to remember "The Prisoner", 1967 with Patrick McGoohan as number 6, all rather strange in it`s day.
What number are you rusper? :D

It was a load of balls, - literally. :)
Think I saw some episodes on repeats.

Reply to Leaving this forum how to? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock