Discuss Last Heating systems works in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sylvain C

Hello,

I share with you some of my last works

[DLMURL="http://img257.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dsc01922j.jpg"]ImageShack(TM) slideshow[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not impressed im afraid .
I should justify that really . Its just all too spread out . Your bending needs sorting as does the order you bring in pipes to avoid crossovers.
Pipes down the middle of the wall it must be a council job

Last edited:
Lol, it is so bad ?

The second installation in the small white room was my very first works, so i agree it's not perfect, but I have to make with the existing pipes, it's renovation.

Looks like you have payed attention to the tiny details but were unable to think it through as you went along.

There is way too much pipe showing. On a rad you want minimal pipe also the towel rail you have practically covered 2 walls in pipe. Plumbing isnt decorating lol. I dont know its acceptable over there but here its not good.

Not the worst I've seen mate but certainly not the best either.

foreign plumbers seem to get away with murder though.

Sum of the plumbing u see abroad on holiday is horrendous.

i have no idea how your going to hide that pipework. the work its self looks ok BUT the planning and possitioning of the pipes well.... did "stevie wonder" plan it?

We try to be a bit more aesthetically pleasing in this country..

Attachments

• Nokia 6301 310.jpg
    Nokia 6301 310.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 41
Looks like you have payed attention to the tiny details but were unable to think it through as you went along.

There is way too much pipe showing. On a rad you want minimal pipe also the towel rail you have practically covered 2 walls in pipe. Plumbing isnt decorating lol. I dont know its acceptable over there but here its not good.

Hello mrlennie,

I'm ok, minimal pipe visible is better, concerning the rad you have to know in France the rad are fitted like that : 1 valve on the top and the return to the boiler below.

Sylvian, you do get rads installed like that in the UK as it gives best heat output (TBOE top, bottom opposite end)Usually seen in schools and commercial . People dont usually like it in there lounges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Last Heating systems works in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back