Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Last Heating systems works in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sylvain C

Hello,

I share with you some of my last works

[DLMURL="http://img257.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dsc01922j.jpg"]ImageShack(TM) slideshow[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not impressed im afraid .
I should justify that really . Its just all too spread out . Your bending needs sorting as does the order you bring in pipes to avoid crossovers.
Pipes down the middle of the wall it must be a council job

Last edited:
please dont bother to come over here to work, the poles will be embarrassed for u

Lol, it is so bad ?

The second installation in the small white room was my very first works, so i agree it's not perfect, but I have to make with the existing pipes, it's renovation.

Looks like you have payed attention to the tiny details but were unable to think it through as you went along.

There is way too much pipe showing. On a rad you want minimal pipe also the towel rail you have practically covered 2 walls in pipe. Plumbing isnt decorating lol. I dont know its acceptable over there but here its not good.

I could not put pipes somewhere else, otherwise I shall have made it.

Bye

Not the worst I've seen mate but certainly not the best either.

foreign plumbers seem to get away with murder though.

Sum of the plumbing u see abroad on holiday is horrendous.

i have no idea how your going to hide that pipework. the work its self looks ok BUT the planning and possitioning of the pipes well.... did "stevie wonder" plan it?

We try to be a bit more aesthetically pleasing in this country..

Attachments

• Nokia 6301 310.jpg
    Nokia 6301 310.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 41
Looks like you have payed attention to the tiny details but were unable to think it through as you went along.

There is way too much pipe showing. On a rad you want minimal pipe also the towel rail you have practically covered 2 walls in pipe. Plumbing isnt decorating lol. I dont know its acceptable over there but here its not good.

Hello mrlennie,

I'm ok, minimal pipe visible is better, concerning the rad you have to know in France the rad are fitted like that : 1 valve on the top and the return to the boiler below.

Sylvian, you do get rads installed like that in the UK as it gives best heat output (TBOE top, bottom opposite end)Usually seen in schools and commercial . People dont usually like it in there lounges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Last Heating systems works in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock