Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Larger toilet. Sourcing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HHP Ed

Hi guys im new to the forums. Im going to do 2 bathrooms for my girlfriends family and her dad wants wider toilets, as he is a larger man. Do any of you guys know websites or merchants that do good quality wider toilets (that dont look like disabled wc's)
thanks

Hi guys im new to the forums. Im going to do 2 bathrooms for my girlfriends family and her dad wants wider toilets, as he is a larger man. Do any of you guys know websites or merchants that do good quality wider toilets (that dont look like disabled wc's)
thanks

Viloroy and bach

Thank you very much guys. That points me in the right direction. NickH i would have to find out again to let you know dimensions.

[DLMURL="http://www.gentworks.co.uk/bariatric-toilet_pan-back-to-wall-white-glaze.html?&MMCF_Bariatric&gclid=CK6IuIXzq6gCFQod4QodNH5eHA"]Bariatric Toilet - Stainless Steel with White Glaze - Gentworks[/DLMURL]

This is rated for 1000kg and the optional "BIG JOHN" seat can take 360kg (60 stone)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well doesnt look like anythings going to happen as her mum quit her job a few months back and now her old man has been made redundant. oh well maybe in the future sometime, thanks for the help anyway guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Larger toilet. Sourcing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys question about saniflos đź’© I'm working at a property that the entire place was fed off a sani, that's packed up, blocked the line entirely...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock