Discuss landlord services group in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesnunn

Hi I have been approached by the Landlord Services Group to sign up for work they have on offer. It could be genuine or it could be a scam.does anyone have any first hand experience of them please? Good or bad.

There's another thread on this. If you want a small fortune go for it but only if you have a large fortune to start you off.

Hi, i have been contacted by landlord services group offering 2 year contract, they want nearly £1800 for the pleasure of having me, anyone heard anything?

Don't part with any money on the promise of work. Its a scam, anyone asking for payment for a contract is talking spherical objects. People don't get large contracts without the means to service them. Landlords themselves either pay a large company (e.g. British gas) to cover them or go to the small local guy.
Think about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landlord services group in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone offer me advice, I’ll try and keep it short! Just cleaned my magma cleanse unit, and it wasn’t too bad since last boiler service 1...
Replies
Views
Back