Discuss Knocking Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave 18/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patch1977

I have recently exchanged a failed boiler for the WB Greenstar Heatslve 18/25, which was basically a like for like swap. The failed boiler was the same model, albeit 10 years old.

As the boiler stops burning there is a clunk/knock. Sometimes it's quiet, sometimes loud.

The pipework was altered for the install but not majorly.

Can anyone give me any clues? It works fine.

Thanks!

Ring Worcester its under warranty if youre sure its the boiler.
Installer would be the first port of call though. If threis is the mk2 version they may have problems with them as they are new out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Knocking Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave 18/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock