Search the forum,

Discuss Knipex grips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Best place to get them ?

The small, medium an big set after.

amazon £80, anywhere know that does them cheaper ?

I've lost a pair last week, wounded ain't the word had them since I was an apprentice

I have misplaced my cobras. Not seen em for atleast a fortnight. Dare not look too hard for em in case I find out that they are lost rather than misplaced
:(

Just got myself the baby ones and I mean baby! Perfect for getting into tight spots in boilers, if you can find them in the tool box

Just bought the 3 an a Stanley tool box with a fittings tray attached for 90 bullets

i used to be able to get the 10" cobra's for 16 squids from a local tool shop. Not been there in a while tho so i dont know if the price has gone up.

I got some Milwaukee ones.... Dare I say I still pick up cobras by default.

I've got the knipex with the flat jaw, dunno what there called but they are my new favourite tool, not cheap though at £45.

I think mine are 250mm and fit 28mm nuts and meter unions so pretty universal. They are a bit bulky that's the only downside. Get good torque on them though and now when I use my cobras they just feel flimsy , only use the cobras for pump valves now really.

i prefer the alligators think i would cry if i lost a set there like my right arm they are

I've got the knipex with the flat jaw, dunno what there called but they are my new favourite tool, not cheap though at £45.

Ive got a pair of these as well. I think mine are 180mm, good for a 15mm nut. I like them a lot.

Ive got a pair of these as well. I think mine are 180mm, good for a 15mm nut. I like them a lot.

Decent for chrome nuts as there is no 'waggle' like normal shifters develop over time when the jaws loosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Knipex grips in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to winter we started putting the central heating on. The central heating has a mind of its on it’s really strange iv never experienced this We put the heating...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The small glass panel is supposed to slide into the wall channel, and some holes in the side of the channel (inside the cubicle) should align with some...
Replies
Views
Hi ! Can anyone help with what I should set my storage radiator when I am away from mid December to early January please? I live in Bristol and have just dried out my small rented flat with a dehumidifier. I have a large radiator with the label NC3300 Auto Series C and the flat was built early /...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus (20kW) gas combi boiler and it does the job, the radiators never go as hot as the should for example there are ten dots on the heat dial but the radiators...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the moment. So far I've only come across two that did. One refunded after two days without any explanation. The other I placed an order with I've not had...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock