Discuss Kitchen mixer with spray. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arno65

Hi, I have bought a mixer tap made by Tessa, model mono. On looking under the sink I notice I have flexi pipes attached to the old tap. The new tap has solid metal pipes with no connectors. The flexis fit into plastic pipes at the other end. Can I buy a kit or expansion joints to attach the new tap to the flexis or will I have to leave the job to a plumber? I realise I will have to shorten the pipes as well.

regards Steve

Welcome aron , it would probably be best to get come one in , you seem unsure and for what it will cost you in time parts etc you could of had a fully qualified chap in to do , maybe mention your location as another member maybe near you and able to sort you out

if you feel capable then buy some flexi's from screwfix for the new tap. Or as suggested get a plumber in.

Thanks all for the replies. I am in Bristol. I am going to pop to screwfix and have a look. If it all seems too much does anyone know of a good reliable plumber near Knowle in Bristol?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kitchen mixer with spray. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of...
Replies
Views
Hi there I have attached a video below, showing where my kitchen tap is leaking from, is this possible to repair by replacing the hose pipe or...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace the cartridge for a waterfall tap (mixer mono) for the bathroom sink, I have run into a problem whereby I cannot remove the...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock