Discuss kinder oasis Inset Gas fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got to service one of these tomorrow, got the oxy pilot ready. Have you guys got any advice that may save me a bit of time I haven't serviced one of these before.

cheers

[DLMURL]http://www.bfm-europe.com/data/downloads/kinder-oasishe-installation-user-manual-3.pdf[/DLMURL]
[DLMURL="http://www.bfm-europe.com/kinder-gas-fires-installation-user-manual-downloads.html"]BFM Europe | Gas fires, electric fires and stoves[/DLMURL]

follow the instructions

Last edited by a moderator:
bfm europe done service coverage for them for a bit,paid on the nail but crap with front line spares and the raglan bf and the diamond he are right heaps and awkward to work on

well i had a job getting hold of the oxy for it, special order item only, from parts center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kinder oasis Inset Gas fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock