Search the forum,

Discuss Keeping Tabs of Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brucey

Gas Engineer
What software do you guys use when keeping tabs on Gas Safe certs and jobs carried out?

I have just set up boiler services etc up in the I- pad, calendar , very easy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Keeping Tabs of Jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I don’t know what pan/cistern it is so what would you more experienced guys be taking with you please? Also what other items do you keep on the van for...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm a householder in Dorset and need my post-meter natural gas supply pipe re-routing underground. Seems it's not a common job to carry out judging by the chin stroking of the Gas Safe plumbers I've asked. Anyway, I can't post my question about it - I get the "Oops . . ." message box...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning All. We have a gas safe inspection coming up. It's the first one we've had since I started working at the company and my predecessor didn't keep any info on what it involves IE what type of work they will look at, certs and tools to have on the engineers vans and the like. We are 90%...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock