Search the forum,

Discuss Kane Gas Flue Analyser Issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

EvilDrPorkChop

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
My Kane 455 has gone a bit barmy and under reading on C02 massively. Had a Vaillant burning at 3% CO2 and thought something wasn't quite right when CO was OK, GR bang on and inlet pressure fine. So checked it with another boiler and was showing same, comparing it against another machine it's showing out.

So sure enough my analyser seems to be off reading when it was working fine yesterday. Water trap clear and new filter in.

Anyone had the same issue?

you tried taking the bats out and letting it purge for a while outside

Reply to Kane Gas Flue Analyser Issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Issues with Kane 458s Bought unit back end of April 2022. 1st. Problem sent back to Kane on 7th July. After flue sampling it would take 2 minutes to slowly drop coppm. Then hang at 4 coppm for next to 3 to 4 minute's before zeroing in fresh air. Also ratio would jump around. Kane fitted a...
Replies
Views
Hi I didn't notice that the trap had water in there and when the pump came on it sucked some into the analyser now I'm not getting any readings is this a simple fix any help would be much appreciated
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
hi, I am after some advice, I recently fitted a new gas valve to a vaillant ecotec earlier. the boiler was fitted in 2015 and has been serviced since anyway I put my analyser in the combustion side of the flue and the readings were extremely high, something along the lines of CO ppm —OR—...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock