Discuss Kane 250 FGA with printer, probe and case - new calibration cert from Kane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Offered last year but didnt get a taker so meant to stick it on fleabay but never got round to it....so just cost me another calibration! D'oh!!

Good condition, perfect working order, everything youd expect.

£250 (last one on ebay with calibration made £295 and that was only calibrated til April)

May have a sale . Just bought new Anton but have a new starter this week also......

There's a new pack of filters, new batteries etc too, still wrapped from Kane. Let me know, no worries if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 250 FGA with printer, probe and case - new calibration cert from Kane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

look here Kane 455 flue gas analyser with 12 months calibration, new printer and new probe | eBay have spent £300 on it in last month!! will...
Replies
Views
B
Im selling my spare spare :-) I just had it calibrated at Kanes so complete with new cert. Sets without calib make up to £200 on fleabay Offers...
Replies
Views
so-solar
S
Hi all, I am selling my workmates Analyser, Kane 250, comes with a carry bag, Kane Printer, all leads and probe, instructions, Brand new charger...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Theiving scumbags cut padlocks on my van and got away with my Kane 455 CPA1 analyser kit, incl printer, probes, plus U gauge. It was...
Replies
Views
Becky Middleton
B
B
One question we usually get asked is “What analyser should I get?” It’s purely down to the individual. What are you planning to use it on? Oil...
Replies
Views
Chris Kafetzis
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock