Discuss Kane 250 FGA with printer, probe and case - brand new calibration cert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Im selling my spare spare :)
I just had it calibrated at Kanes so complete with new cert.
Sets without calib make up to £200 on fleabay

Offers? Or Ill wang it on fleabay.

:)

Good question and Im not sure, I had it off a chap that went abroad last year. No way of telling really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kane 250 FGA with printer, probe and case - brand new calibration cert in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
look here Kane 455 flue gas analyser with 12 months calibration, new printer and new probe | eBay have spent £300 on it in last month!! will...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, just moved into a new house (new for me, not brand new), and having a few issues with the central heating system. The bloke I was buying...
Replies
Views
Proper hacked off today :( Working in Bishops Stortford Herts fitting a rad when needed to go to the van and get drill.....as i stepped out the...
Replies
Views
ed209
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock