Discuss KANE 20% off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bristolsbest

Reading through my GSR booklet they send out noticed KANE are doing a 20% off list price at approved retailers providing you hand in any make/model FGA, was wondering if anybodys done it? was only wondering because i was going to buy the kane 455 kit. but then i was told i could have an old 1 for nothing so i thought i could use it for my discount? or isit not that simple?

seems fair to me so long as its not off back of a wagon / belongs to a firm

i've been told its a kane picking it up sunday fingers crossed but i wasnt even thinking of having it calibrated just bite the bullet and buy a new 1. nobody else done the trade-in?

Why not an old BG 1?

I sold my old one (Kane 250) which only had 1 months calibration left on it for £250 on Ebay. Bought the new Kane 455 CPA1 for £590. I got a better deal than doing it their way with the part exchange offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to KANE 20% off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have domestic water based UFH - 20 years old. House is 100 years old with 5 beds. UFH everywhere. Works okay but perhaps could be better...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all, Im wondering if you can help? Ive got a Vaillant Ecotech Pro 28 which was installed 9 years back and has worked like a dream all its...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock