1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Just Need Boiler Identification??? in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. DjClubber

DjClubber GSR

I know this is a Vaillant, does anyone know the actual Model for this please? 2011-12-28_205334_imag0062.jpg

2. Last Plumber

Last Plumber Trusted Plumber GSR

I'm racking my Brain. A few came to mind but I am not convinced my memory is working well enough.
    Can I ask why you want to know?

3. DjClubber

DjClubber GSR

I have just done a Gas Safety Inspection on it. But no idea what Model to put down on the CP12 LOL... For the age, good CPA, Flame Picture etc before write it out, want to check correct Gas Rate etc. its burning at 8.9kw net. Just want to confirm against MI...

4. DjClubber

DjClubber GSR

While Im on this, how do I get Plumber and GSR under me name?

5. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Didn’t you take the case off ?

6. snowhead

snowhead Plumber

No data plate inside?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. DjClubber

DjClubber GSR

Yh had to take the case off, to dp CPA as test point in case but D/B missing and nothing on top either.

8. DjClubber

DjClubber GSR

1st thing I look for is a DB...

9. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Did you check underneath or ontop where the flue is ?

10. DjClubber

DjClubber GSR

Yes 100% i checked on the top where the flue is. Just a vent nipple and vertical flue, aps also there and exp vessel. NO DB. Underneath just a massive whole no base.

11. snowhead

snowhead Plumber

• Like Like x 1
  12. Riley

Riley S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Message @Riley@Riley @ShaunCorbs@ShaunCorbs or @Harvest Fields@Harvest Fields with your gas safe details and get a few posts up so we know you’re gonna stay

13. DjClubber

DjClubber GSR

Must be a COMPACT as definitely not a Combi. F&R & Gas, System B/L.

14. DjClubber

DjClubber GSR

Definitely is not a combiCOMPACT. Thats 24kw Heat Input.

15. chris watkins

chris watkins Plumber

According to the master that is a VC 142E or 182E system boiler.
    He also said - "That red light indicates ignition PCB, low water, no gas" & "Look at the gauge... it's on ZERO" "Needs water, possible overheat has tripped..."

It is a loverly bit of kit built like a tank & looked after will outlast these modern ones.

• Informative Informative x 1