Discuss Just messing with my magnet again... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Sticks to a 2p coin! Had heard they werent proper and probs made in China.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Bronze (97% copper, 2.5% zinc, 0.5% tin) - until September 1992
Copper-plated steel - since September 1992, except in 1998 when the 2p was made in both alloys
. - The Royal Mint

Sounds sad but the next time I get my magnet out I'm going to look for a 2p coin.

Attachments

• Crane lifting copper jpeg.jpg
    Crane lifting copper jpeg.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just messing with my magnet again... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a commercial customer who asked me a few months ago to investigate a toilet that kept blocking. They'd just had the blockage...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock