Discuss just making sure my profile pic has worked in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
won't let me add an avatar.

is there any reason for this??

KJ

did it say that the file upload failed? if so you need to resize the picture i know because it happened to me

steve

it works!

it still keeps telling me that uploading of file has failed, which is what has been throwing me a googly! but apparently it has uploaded (well i can see it)

cheers

KJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just making sure my profile pic has worked in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First time posting so apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I am close to completing a purchase of my first flat, an ex-council...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve been asked to first fix a basin that has the chrome waste exposed. My problem is that the basin isn’t on site to allow me to get an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock