Discuss Just had combi boiler serviced and now i`m losing pressure fast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had combi boiler serviced today 4pm pressure dropped half a bar in an hour i`m topping it up but keeps losing it, there was no problems whatsover before this.
Boiler is a Sabre which i beleive is a Vokera.
I can`t see any signs of water loss, what could they of done to it ?
Also they said couldnt give me a certificate as my gas meter has 2 anaconda pipes fitted, Is this true?
Thanks
Kev

I`ve tried but must be shut, will call in the morning.
Are they right about not giving me a certificate because of meter?

He should still have issued a certificate if he is gas safe, if it was a risk he should have given you a defect notice and taken appropriate action, as far as I am aware as long as the meter is secure dual anacondas are not an issue

Yeah I'd say call the engineer in the morning...

I serviced a boiler last week & topping up the pressure to 1.5 bar was enough to pop the expansion vessel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just had combi boiler serviced and now i`m losing pressure fast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock