Currently reading:
Just had combi boiler serviced and now i`m losing pressure fast

Discuss Just had combi boiler serviced and now i`m losing pressure fast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had combi boiler serviced today 4pm pressure dropped half a bar in an hour i`m topping it up but keeps losing it, there was no problems whatsover before this.
Boiler is a Sabre which i beleive is a Vokera.
I can`t see any signs of water loss, what could they of done to it ?
Also they said couldnt give me a certificate as my gas meter has 2 anaconda pipes fitted, Is this true?
Thanks
Kev

"If that's all they did it's unlikely they broke your boiler"
I agree but the boiler has been perfect since the day it was fitted maybe 8 years ago, maybe top up 0.1 bar every few months thats it.

Optimized-20161116_231142.jpg

Pic of my Gas Meter
Does it justify a Certificate ?

There is nothing wrong with your meter.
The regs state only one flexible connection however when a meter is bracketed and securely fixed to the wall it is then acceptable to have 2 flexible connections

Hi guys thanks for all the replys so far
Phoned company this morning told someone will call me back tomorrow, i mentioned what you said kay-jay was told no it cant have 2 anacondas.
boiler is still losing pressure maybe 1 bar overnight, the guy put the temperature up full ive never had it this far only half way could this cause a constant pressure loss?
At worse should they of given me a Landlord certificate and put Gas meter NCS?

Are you a landlord for the property? Or owner. If so you don't need a landlord cert.

They should of give you a cert an put the anaconda down as an observation, that's it.

Tb84 contradicts quite a bit of advice given re this.

Of which according - 2 are not allowed supported or not.

Just sayin

I know but this was from gas safes mouth

As previously stated, if there is an issue with any part of the gas installation they, as 'gas safe engineers' have a duty of care to either pass the checks or if not, issue a warning notice and either make it safe there and then or advise of works that need to be done to make it safe, depending on what the issue is.

To just refuse to give you a cp12 and leave is ridiculous. And as previously stated, ask to see their gas safe ID and take a note of their number (6 digits) and have a look on the gas safe website and search for them.

Where are you based?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just had combi boiler serviced and now i`m losing pressure fast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock