Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss just found one of croppies relatives online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

now I know where the hairy hobbit feet come from John

bunny.jpg

Dear Lame,

Croppies relatives may only have partial but similar genetics / DNA to Croppie.

Rename the post 'Croppies Offspring'

It may be closer to the mark - and genetically purer!! ( for want of a better word)

Oz

Oh me thats a big wabbit, at least theyre syaing your cute john ,,

Dear Lame,

Croppies relatives may only have partial but similar genetics / DNA to Croppie.

Rename the post 'Croppies Offspring'

It may be closer to the mark - and genetically purer!! ( for want of a better word)

Oz

This (genuinely) is one of my offspring......

Attachments

• Eloise 4.jpg
    Eloise 4.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 35
yep you can tell by the tongue, seems yours found the hair dye as well, did the missus moan about her best towels being all blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to just found one of croppies relatives online in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I...
Replies
Views
Rad is leaking from TRV valve, seems to be seeping out of where the pin comes up. I tried tightening up the nut below the pin, but that didn't...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock