Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Just did one of the classic mistakes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Install something without checking the door to the room can still open/close. Was a radiator with built in towel bar.

Door couldn't be flipped either as would still have been in the way.

And as I'd drilled holes in tiled wall to fit I had to spend rest of job cutting them off wall in place that won't be seen and re-tiling.

I've not put a foot through a ceiling yet but at least I've checked this one of the list.

ooooh dear...

Nothing worse...you stand back and admire your handywork, just about to pack up for an early finish, maybe I can walk the dog or fit another job in or have a nice little walk then boom! your plans are crushed.

Did you swear under your breath or out loud? Your customer came in of course to see how its going right on que.

Ooh not good mate, there are ways round such things though...
loodoor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just did one of the classic mistakes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Got what is probably a simple issue if you know how.... getting as far as the ceramic cartridges so I can get them out, measure, and hope they are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock