Discuss Joining & Boosting Water Supplies in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We have 2 separately metered water supplies entering our property and these feed 2 sets of outside (garden) taps. Can we join together the supplies coming from the meters, put the water through a (domestic) booster pump, then split the output to feed the outside tap systems?

Reply to Joining & Boosting Water Supplies in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I live most of the year on a tiny Caribbean island with no mains water. I collect rain in a 25,000 gallon cistern which is then pumped to the...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Hi all, we have a water circulation pump to bring hot water from our woodburning stove and send it to a thermal accumulator tank. We've just...
Replies
Views
I have a seemingly impossible problem. I am not a plumber but I can at least understand some of it. We have just had the Water Board inspector...
Replies
Views
Back