Discuss Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mowing the lawn, housework, childrens' laundry, changing the beds, weekly shopping, mucking out the horses, growing the veg, doing the house bills, chatting to the neighbours, walking the dogs ...
Man, thats a big hated jobs list. Anything jobs you like? :p

Filling glasses with alcohol, keeping the family up to date with the rugby and Formula 1 results.

Oh, and what's happening on ukplumbersforums ...

Man, thats a big hated jobs list. Anything jobs you like? :p
Having said this, thats a top list and agree with almost it all bar growing the veg, as i dont touch plants or vegetables and the horses one(doesn picking up dog poo count?)

I dont pick up dog poo, my dog knows how to hide it lol :p

but supposidly new laws kickin in in glasgow you get fined £500 for not pickin up your dog poo, seems they like to crack down on things like this but not illegal gas fitting

I dont pick up dog poo, my dog knows how to hide it lol :p

but supposidly new laws kickin in in glasgow you get fined £500 for not pickin up your dog poo, seems they like to crack down on things like this but not illegal gas fitting
Aye, that'll be the most expensive poop your dog will have ever taken if the wardens see it lol.

I live right next to a park and he seems to like to make an effort in hiding them so its all good :alucard:

i hate walking into a house thinking youve got a nice easy boiler service and when you ask where it is the customer points to the fire and you get a sinking fealing when you realise they have a back boiler (lots of swearing in my head). fitting diverter valves to 24cdi's or worst still an expansion vessel. Not having enough time to do a job, worcester 400 hw heat exchangers, fitting gas fires, doing other engineers jobs especialy when there ****. moaning customers, customers that think they should get everything for free. Infact why do i do this job?

I hate anything that starts with the Customer saying "Its only..." unless they finish by saying " 5 days till Christmas" :prrr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I am trying to get into a tap to change a washer but havent a clue as to how to do it. The tap is unlike anything I've ever come across. It's...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I purchased a freestanding bath and when I came to cut the holes for the taps I realised the hole for the overflow is misaligned with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock