Discuss Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bathrooms, unless the punter buys it so they can't change their mind or pig about the stuff bought :-(

That I like! Especially as since you mention it the problem ones always seem to be a bit smaller that the box spanner - not sure I've come across any too big

coring through 4 foot thick barn walls that are damp in the middle :)

Doing work at home when the enemy and kids are around

Mowing the lawn, housework, childrens' laundry, changing the beds, weekly shopping, mucking out the horses, growing the veg, doing the house bills, chatting to the neighbours, walking the dogs ...

Totally agree with the last three posts!!! LOL

Except for the horses part, I love that.

Only kidding, I don't have any gee gees.

They're my wife's horses. I have some really odd hobbies instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, I am trying to get into a tap to change a washer but havent a clue as to how to do it. The tap is unlike anything I've ever come across. It's...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I purchased a freestanding bath and when I came to cut the holes for the taps I realised the hole for the overflow is misaligned with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock