Discuss Job cancelled this morning. Am I right? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I value my time enough that I'm delighted when a job gets cancelled at the last minute because then I can watch cartoons and eat lots of junk food.

I was honestly relieved. I'd done about 80 hours by the end of Friday last week, not had a day off for a couple of weeks. I was running on fumes and I didn't have the buzz for the job that I normally have. That's when mistakes happen.

Reply to Job cancelled this morning. Am I right? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, A plumber did some work for me and has done so in the past as well and has been great which is why I hire him. Anyway the last job...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock