Search the forum,

Discuss Isar to Logic direct straight swap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Gordon T

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone tell me if the new Logic boilers are a direct replacement for an Isar? Due to quite tight spacings, Im looking for a straight swapout if possible. G.

Not a direct swap but as close as you will get.

I've taken an isar out and put an independent in (which is the same I believe) and only had to alter the return so I could fit a filter in.

Reply to Isar to Logic direct straight swap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the return on the combi (ideal 35) runs directly behind the boiler then up through the ceiling so I have no clearance to even attempt to snake it out to fit a...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I know that bathstore went bust and homebase bought the old stock. I’ve searched online and found some replacement seats for the euro, but they don’t...
Replies
Views
F
Hi, We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine. Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have...
Replies
Views
FrankMcg
F
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm copper pipe. But this thing is not budging at all its like its welded or super glued on, I am using some water pliers on both points here but its not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock