Discuss is time served the same as an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair pal, nobody is giving any attitude. It's a forum where people have different views. Nobody has become an idiot about it and started name calling so I don't see the problem with a decent conversation on here really.Also I'm not having a go at ANYONE. If somebody decides to take up plumbing at 30 then as I said, every credit and best of luck.Interesting that you dont consider yourself timeserved though!

To be fair pal, nobody is giving any attitude. It's a forum where people have different views. Nobody has become an idiot about it and started name calling so I don't see the problem with a decent conversation on here really.Also I'm not having a go at ANYONE. If somebody decides to take up plumbing at 30 then as I said, every credit and best of luck.Interesting that you dont consider yourself timeserved though!

I am just honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is time served the same as an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back