Search the forum,

Discuss is time served the same as an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh but its cold blackcatgas

thats stella for us, buckie is the "go aff yer heed" drink lol :p they are trying to ban it etc but in my experience people are much more of an arse on vodka

Think the topic is we will all agree to disagree on some things if we all thought the same be a very boring world lol

thats stella for us, buckie is the "go aff yer heed" drink lol :p they are trying to ban it etc but in my experience people are much more of an arse on vodka

Locally we call it "Wreck the Hoose Juice", Stella is the same "wifebeater" all over I think.

i used to mix wkd with vodka instead of using coke or anything like that, was a bad idea as you could imagine lol

was more like waking up with hangover, with everyone angry at you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is time served the same as an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock