Discuss Is this legal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

acecharly

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
23082010914.jpg23082010913.jpg

Is running LPG pipework allowed like this? i was in a caravan last week and this was at the back of the van draped through the bushes. I havnt done LPG so just wandering if they have different rules.

1 out of 10 for using Gas identifying tape on it fully wrapped,
But if it wasn't already yellow, what colour was it?

this was the boiler in the van ...no inspection glass and P.O.C clearly visable along with user information partly ripped of the front.
23082010915.jpg

It was only a water boiler so it was never on for more than around 5 minutes at the most if someone was using the shower...if it had been heating id have said something. To be fair the flame pic didnt look bad so i didnt complain.

What would you have done complained...riddor...?? as im not LPG i wasnt to sure where i stood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this legal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock