Discuss Is this legal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

acecharly

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
23082010914.jpg23082010913.jpg

Is running LPG pipework allowed like this? i was in a caravan last week and this was at the back of the van draped through the bushes. I havnt done LPG so just wandering if they have different rules.

i know its heavier than natural gas and works at different pressures but is still gas and goes bang !!

1 out of 10 for using Gas identifying tape on it fully wrapped,
But if it wasn't already yellow, what colour was it?

i dont do lpg either but that was fitted by a bungerlow

I do LPG and that's not legal I'd would def ID that who on earth would have done that ?? Very poor

this was the boiler in the van ...no inspection glass and P.O.C clearly visable along with user information partly ripped of the front.
23082010915.jpg

It was only a water boiler so it was never on for more than around 5 minutes at the most if someone was using the shower...if it had been heating id have said something. To be fair the flame pic didnt look bad so i didnt complain.

What would you have done complained...riddor...?? as im not LPG i wasnt to sure where i stood.

PJF...the engineer had no time for any lgsc he was too busy running that gas tapped speedfit through the scrub.....

mountainman...you sayin im a gypo....!!! haha

Nowt wrong with travellers mate, I've lived on a few sites both legal and otherwise in various countries over the years and most times I've had fun.
I tended to be very popular because I knew my way around reducing leccy consumption by creative means.

Nowt wrong with travellers mate, I've lived on a few sites both legal and otherwise in various countries over the years and most times I've had fun.
I tended to be very popular because I knew my way around reducing leccy consumption by creative means.
bit of 2.5 in a certain 2 connectors LOL

A bit too obvious that tbh, there are much subtler energy efficiency solutions available.
Not that I can remember them any longer ;)

Has Mike says The Morco water heater has no sight glass, get lots of these on static vans black mark is from pilot, usely adjust pilot flame and they are ok.

Ahh ok like i said im not familiar with LPG or caravan water heaters, thanks for the knowledge, i do fancy goin into caravans so im goin to look into doin my LPG soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this legal? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock