Discuss Is the G3 forum live in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
is that part live or do we have to posted up I'd cards again? As it won't allow me to view it's?

G3 is yeah. Can you see threads in there, or does it say 'private' on the homepage for you?

Says private, I uploaded my unvented ID card to the thread about being G3 in the old forum

Thanks. I've erased that thread. That's not a cool way to go about it.

I'll create a more private and automated setup.

Yes i can see the posts now & do we get a G3 banner like the gsr ones :)

Yes i can see the posts now & do we get a G3 banner like the gsr ones
No afraid not. Not really enough to warrant it yet i don't think.

Leave that with me for now though.

G3 is yeah. Can you see threads in there, or does it say 'private' on the homepage for you?

Dan, G3 says 'Private' for me. I also sent a scan of my G3 card on the old thread. Can resend if needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is the G3 forum live in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
I live in an old house in the Yorkshire dales, it is known as a typical dales house, as its one room wide and long over 40m. The house has been...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back