Search the forum,

Discuss Is that leagal? ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

Just walked few days ago and seen this one here. Seems like somebody likes free gas :) or am I missing something?

B1584FBF-4C6C-459C-B406-CF123139B02A.jpeg

I would like to hope that someone wouldn't be that ballsy to do that and leave it on full view of the public, so I'm going to suggest maybe it's a way of moving the metre inside?

Yes agreed , not GS’s problem . The gas supplier needs to know , but whos the supplier ??
To blatantly steel like that just boils my ****.
I would go put a disc in that .
You are surely right about the disc. Could you just disc that off? If they changed the meter already they may know when it’s disc off. Perhaps it’s ap,umber too :)

I suppose you could report it as illegal gas "work". As I can not see any legitimate engineer fitting the bypass. So technically it could be of interest to gas safe.
Also too, no handle can be very dangerous. It’s already dangerously fitted as it’s not been done by an expert. Furthermore no handle

Why can’t you Ron? You’re a responsible engineer like the rest of us

I’d say they should’ve been out by now I’d say it’s an emergency

Reply to Is that leagal? ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock