Discuss is anyone aware of any faults with the DT10RF stat for worcester bosch CDI models? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all. fitted a WB30CDI a couple of years ago. customer has very recently come back to me saying the rf stat wont work properly, basically the signal is not strong or something like that, he has changed the batteries as i thought they were just wearing low, this hasnt helped, the only way he can get the stat to communicate with the boiler is to put it within 3ft of the boiler which is located in the middle of the upstairs landing (in the old airing cupboard). i was just wondering if this is a set up issue or if there is a known problem with the dt10rf stats?

Re: is anyone aware of any faults with the DT10RF stat for worcester bosch CDI models

i take it as its got dt (digital thermostat) its a Honeywell,could well have gone faulty i did go trough a faze of faulty dt but could not remember which type could well be faulty or have new wireless equipment in the house interfering i did have one custard fit a metal framed notice board this upset the stat

Re: is anyone aware of any faults with the DT10RF stat for worcester bosch CDI models

nope not had anything done, wireless internet is the same as it was, nothing else is wireless. nothing has been decorated etc, i did ask if he had put any mirrors up or anything like that but nothing really different, just stopped working unless its really close to the boiler.

might be faulty how olds it? take it out of warranty,he will have to pay for a new stat not your fault

could do if next door or some one near them has new boiler fitted with wireless control ,or any new sky dishes around

I would double check batteries he put in first,maybe been in a draw 5 years or bought flat rechargeable ones or just has not changed them at all,or change just one,instead of both !!!

Have had that many times,go through things with customer and they say 'yes tried that','done that','checked that' and when you get there,they have done nought and say'oh.those batteries'

maybe just getting old and cynical of what customers do !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to is anyone aware of any faults with the DT10RF stat for worcester bosch CDI models? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Condensing boiler installed by local Gas Safe plumber in 2014, not combi. Failed a couple of weeks ago with flashing blue light which googling...
Replies
Views
We have a Worcester system boiler, an unvented HWC and mains water pressure to the house. I paid £420 to fix issues we have with our heating...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Since moving to our property in Dec 2017, the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 18/25 Heatslave, has had a recurring lockout problem, which 3 OFTEC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We may need to replace our boiler - the OLDER version Worcester Bosch 35Cdi (see images attached) Our home is a 1920's Semi 5 Bedrooms...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hello The clock has stopped working on my Worcester Bosch MT10RF/mechanical RF thermostat. I have changed the batteries but the clock still does...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock