Discuss Ireland 1 Germany 0 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can ye believe it.
fair play to Northern Ireland too against Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ireland 1 Germany 0 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been reading about the Drayton Wiser system and along the way I began to go down a rabbit hole learning about heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock