Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss invoice soft ware in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
who is using what and costs pleasedoes it work can you do gas certs etc realy want something that does it all including emailing invoice etc
i know this has been done before but at that time i wasnt interested as i was working for a company
im using android for phone and pad

I have a friend who uses Free agent. Com personally it's too completed for me put it does all your invoicing and keeps records of allsorts

Reallistically there are 2 or 3 options but imho 1 clear choice.

Gas engineer software

Just started to try invoice 2 go, seems pretty easy but only done one so far..

Invoice to go is slick...but expensive and limited

But gas engineer software creates all certs and also invoices and quotes wether job is gas or not.

Only enter info once.
Creates certs. Invoices and reminders from that

I also tried invoice to go but got fed up on double entering info.

At the time I trialled tysoft easygas with it.

No brainer G.E.S all day long for me

i use invoice to go and love it , cost doesnt bother me as its a bussiness expence3. great that if the mrs is off i can do invoicing while waiting for a customer but more often then not i do there and then and get them to sign.

software i use easy gas

Yes so your putting all the details in easygas and then having to put them all in again in invoice to go and also work reminders out.

Doh

90% of our work though the invoice goes to someone differnt , hq , landlord , accountant so the two seperate ways work best for us

Very true.
But GES also allows for that too.

Anyways as you say whatever works best.

I do my own book-keeping and accounts so I use Quickbooks 2013. I like to know exactly where my business financials are all of the time and I don't want to trust anyone else with our detailed information!

Yes. Upload logo into it.
You, by default enter your business details and it presents it nice.

Also has facility to type letters and also add quotes and invoices not gas related.
Eg fitting bathrooms.
So its versatile.
But for gas (and oil and minor elec works etc) its spot on.

They do a trial for 28 days free.

THATS FREE TRIAL LOL

I use it with android tablet and invoice from site to customer or office.
Also avail for apple and PC

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the gas checker app, do the cert and then straight into invoice. I then email my customer and a copy to my wireless printer at home.
when I get home all to do is staple the 2 pages and crack open a beer.

There are now a few options on cost depending how much of a database you want on their server. I paid about £30 in July when I renewed my contract, I think they can now do direct debit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to invoice soft ware in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock