Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Installer Live [show] / Corgi {did you go?} in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

Anyone going / been

to Installer-Live show at Coventry

I wanted to do a stand there for the four days but the cost was too expensive. Installer-Live/Corgi priced me out the market.

Just wondering if anyone got the chance to go to it?

If the feedback is good I might book a stand for 2009.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Installer Live [show] / Corgi {did you go?} in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock