Discuss Inspection trap and rusted chamber cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

One day Rob, someone will follow some of your more interesting advice and the results will be... interesting! ;)

Yep

IMG_2569.JPG

One day Rob, someone will follow some of your more interesting advice and the results will be... interesting! ;)
yes some of my stuff is off the wall but practical binary solutions to often really simple problems....we at API.work on the principle ...
Complicated is Easy
Simple is Hard ...and guess what it works
Chking

put a small volume of 95 Ron petrol..on it ...light a match chuck it and run away ..it you leave a straight petrol path from it then light the far end...do not use 97 or 99 Ron that is looney juice which I use in one if my cars when I want some fun
its easy ..see you at the other side
centralheatking

I love the fact that this is the second time or maybe third time in as many weeks (ish) that your solution to a problem has been "set fire to it". I actually like the way you think and also give me a chuckle every now and then. :)

Reply to Inspection trap and rusted chamber cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
I have a badly rusted manhole/inspection chamber cover which seems to be a non-standard size measuring 650mm x 450mm. Does anyone know where I can...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi All I own 2 flats and the upstairs/first floor tenant has contacted me to say that the toilet and basin are slow at draining and she thinks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock