Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss In plumbing, have you found Ikigai? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
tumblr_p4ghbunwdk1qz6f9yo1_500.png

Most days I am comfortable but with a feeling of emptiness.

Yes, yesterday I received a text from a customer who had paid me handsomely and who has only electric or solid-fuel heating. She tells me that her new heat-leak radiator (installed last year but she probably hasn't used much) works very well and she can burn logs all day long without having to draw off hot water to prevent the cylinder boiling.
Just need more of that sort of thing.

Hippy s**t :)

I think it's brilliant actually. Most people will find they are often missing at least one. It's actually quite difficult to even imagine what profession would put you at the centre. When work is 'more fun than fun' as Noel Coward put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In plumbing, have you found Ikigai? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock