Search the forum,

Discuss In plumbing, have you found Ikigai? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
tumblr_p4ghbunwdk1qz6f9yo1_500.png

Most days I am comfortable but with a feeling of emptiness.

Yes, yesterday I received a text from a customer who had paid me handsomely and who has only electric or solid-fuel heating. She tells me that her new heat-leak radiator (installed last year but she probably hasn't used much) works very well and she can burn logs all day long without having to draw off hot water to prevent the cylinder boiling.
Just need more of that sort of thing.

Hippy s**t :)

I think it's brilliant actually. Most people will find they are often missing at least one. It's actually quite difficult to even imagine what profession would put you at the centre. When work is 'more fun than fun' as Noel Coward put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to In plumbing, have you found Ikigai? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
    • Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage and/or save a bunch of money in the process, not to mention that amazing feeling you get once you're done with the repair. So thank you to all the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All. I am trying to locate the stopcock in my property. After a good few hours searching I think I may have found it - but would like some advice from plumbers / DIY experts. Is what I have found actually a stopcock? Can you take a look at the pictures attached and tell me what you think? I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock